Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That's All Folks


Watching this hit not only took the air out of Kurt Warner but took some air out of me. With all the talk surrounding Warner about retirement, especially with his intimate relationship with concussions, I instantly thought Warner was headed for another concussion and ultimately retirement.

Now that the loss as officially sunk in for me, I hope Warner does not retire from the NFL. It would be nice to see him back for another year but that is pure selfishness from my behalf. If he decides to retire and leave professional football for good, I'll have one of those tearjerking moments but I would completely understand.

Kurt Warner has always stood by the "there is more to life than football" motto and I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports