Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unfamiliar

Always interesting to see a player wear a new uniform even if it is a Class A uni. When I was younger I always made crazy trades in all of my sports games because I was always interested in seeing players wear different uniforms. With free agency and crap with salaries and contracts you don't get to see players move teams on a regular basis. When I say regular basis I mean yearly. I know, it would be terrible to see top talent moving yearly but for some odd reason I would love to see it. Having players wear new uniforms and bringing hope to bottom dwelling teams.

Going to wrap this post up because I have nothing more to say. The post is going nowhere and all I wanted to say from the beginning was Beltran looks weird in another uniform. Hope you enjoyed wasting 2 minutes of your life.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports