Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cry Me a River

Glen "Big Baby" Davis of the Celtics was seen crying on the bench after KG ripped him a new A-hole during a huddle. Guys like KG need to slow their minds down a little to clearly think about their actions. Yes, the Celtics were destroying the Blazers and slowly lost their lead when the subs came in but KG had no right to drag Davis into the huddle and say the things he said. I am not 100% sure on what he said but for some reason I think it went like this, "What the FUCK are you doing? I worked my fucking ass off and built this lead so you idiots could have a few minutes on the court and this is how you repay me?!?! Screw you guys!" I think I went a little overboard but you get the point.

KG, relax, there is a reason why they are subs and not NBA superstars. The first video is of Glen "Big Baby" Davis crying. The second video of KG explaining himself after the game.

Big Baby himself.



Here is video #2, KG's explanation.



I like the fire in KG's belly but as a teammate I would eventually get a little tired of it. There are times when it is needed but then there are times when he should just shut his mouth.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports