Friday, March 13, 2009

Luckily it was Warm

From the pictures below you can see the appropriateness of the above title. When I heard about this story I immediately thought, "Wow, how soft are golfers. Football players play in snow, rain, hail, hurricane winds, and basically they just suck it up." Instead, golfer Henrik Stenson didn't want to get all dirty after hitting a shot into the mud. His decision, strip down to his briefs and take a shot...very ballsy! He ended up with a bogey. I would have just taken the shot and asked someone in the gallery to go grab me some new clothes and throw him a few souvenirs/autographs. Or, just promise to give him one of my golf clubs since Tour players just get them for free anyways.

Luckily golf is played in a warm environment.


No comments:

© On The Fence Sports