Monday, March 30, 2009

Rules for Everything

Just read an article about too many men on the court at a basketball game. Click here for the article, it will lead you to a Yahoo! Sports page.

Wait, wait, wait...

How the hell do you have too many men on the court?!?! This isn't hockey where on the fly line changes cause confusion amongst players jumping over the boards and off the ice. Come on guys, too many men on the court, what were you guys drinking/smoking before the game. I would be ashamed to admit that I was on the court when I was suppose to be on the bench or vice versa, especially since changes are only made when there is a break in the action.

You get called by your coach to enter the game.

You then proceed to check-in at the counter.

You hear the whistle and you point/shout at the dude you are replacing and you walk onto the court.

The dude who was yelled at takes a seat.

Am I missing something here. Is there something else that is happening that I don't see when I watch basketball or have the rules changed since I played. I guess this is why we have laws for everything in this world. There is always the chance something stupid will happen.

Man oh man, what's next, a baseball team accidentally putting a rover on the field.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports