Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pay Attention to Me

Now that Tiger is back most golfers on the PGA Tour need to find a way to get their names out there and what better way than bringing out your significant others. PGA Tour wives came out to raise money for charity and apparently they raised around $100K and by the looks of it they might want to do this more often. I guarantee you if these women decided to do this more often more people will come out to the events. It really is true, sex sells.

As for picture #3. What was she thinking? Let's get this straight, I'm not complaining but again what was she thinking.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure money wasn't the only thing they raised.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a g/f or wife that wanted to play some golf and looked like that. hmmmm...

© On The Fence Sports