Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fight to the End


This is what I want to see every time the Raptors take to the court, a full 48minute game from start to finish. Falling behind to the Clippers by 22 points at one point, the Raptors found a way to scrap some points together and ended up on the winning end of a 104-89 game.

It is always encouraging to see a game like this but it doesn't mean anything to me unless they can do this consistently. After a pretty brutal couple of years watching the Leafs, Raptors, and Jays, this group of ball players are keeping me tuned in and entertained. Hopefully it continues and leads to a playoff team come April.

Just looking at the road ahead for the Raptors, I have a little feeling in my gut we're going to hit a rough patch. I know the Raps can handle themselves and scrap for points but with the likes of the Suns (twice), Celtics, and Magic in the weeks to come.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports