Saturday, January 3, 2009

Warner Goes Deep


Kurt Warner and the Cardinals were victorious in their Wild Card game and all I have to say is, "BOOOOO YAH!!!"

The Cardinals defeated the Falcons 30-24 with Warner throwing for 271yrds with 2TDs. As Warner is proving, age has nothing to do with great performances. I have always stood by Warner because I always knew that if the right team was put together where the front line would block and give him time he could easily find an open receiver. Kurt is a pocket QB and I hope he takes the next week to rest because he is now in a Divisional game.

There is news that Warner and the Cardinals are far a part with respect to a contract for next year but at this moment all I care about is next weekend.

Go Warner!

Photo Courtesy of Yahoo! Sports.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports