Friday, October 30, 2009

Tied

Wow, I didn't see this coming. * * * 7IP, 1ER, 9Ks * * * Series is now tied at 1 a piece.

This is why so many people are frustrated with AJ Burnett especially fantasy baseball owners. One day, he goes out and throws a CG with 12Ks and the next he won't last 2 innings. When AJ was in Toronto, I was always a fan of his ability to dominate and overpower hitters. But his consistency was absolutely terrible! I'm glad the Jays didn't pay his quote and try to keep him in Toronto. It would have been a waste of money.

The thing with AJ is he only plays when he wants to play. He is one of those guys that has talent coming out his ass and he knows it. The thing the Jays couldn't offer this guy was a legit chance at a World Series ring and I don't have anything against a player who wants to win. Note: He was a part of the Marlins when they won in 2003 but was recovering from Tommy John Surgery and didn't have a chance to really take in the World Series.

Guy has all the skill and ability in the world but would never be found on my roster if I ever had a say in making a team.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports