Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zero Hurts


When am I going to start a week and have a smile on my face because my Rams finished a Sunday with a win? Apparently, it doesn’t seem like it is going to happen anytime soon. My miserable Rams were shut out again, for the second time this season. This time by the 49ers.

This is starting to hurt. I knew the Rams were going to be bad but being shut out 2 times in 4 freakin games? Scoring 24 points in 4 games? Allowing, wait for it, wait for it, 108 points in 4 games? This just doesn’t seem right. Even the lowly Lions have a victory after playing 4 games.

Looking at the Rams upcoming schedule, I see nothing but trouble until week 8 where we face the Lions in Detroit. Are we going to be 0-7 when we get there? Most likely, since we’ll be facing the Vikings, Jaguars, and The Colts of Indianpolis (they deserve a full name mention). You never know, the Rams might come together and score a touchdown (oh, how I miss the touchdown) and hold up on defense to grind out a win in the next 3 weeks.

Come on Rams!!!

Note: Bye week anyone?

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports