Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eldrick Woods


Most people know Eldrick by Tiger but for the rest of the PGA Tour and golfing world, watch out. Tiger is putting and chipping but promises not to make a full swing until early next year. After having to end the 2008 season prematurely with an injury to his leg, Tiger vowed to take everything slowly and come back at 100%.

For some reason I will always read news about Tiger and his achievements, awards, off tour activities, and even boring news (to some) about his recovery.

I love golf and enjoying watching golf so having Tiger away from the golfing scene this past year didn't affect me too much but I know for a fact it afftected TV ratings.

Anyways, that was a little update on Tiger, I hope he fully recovers so I can watch him catch the 18 elusive majors set by Jack Nicklaus.


Picture Courtesy of Yahoo! Sports.

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports