Saturday, November 1, 2008

Inaugural Post

Instead of just voicing my opinions to my computer or bore my buddies with talk of stupid calls, moves, trades, actions, and basically anything related to sports, I have come to the point where I wanted to voice everything that comes to my mind and what better place than a blog.

The opinions from this blog are solely mine and if you have a problem with it, please post a comment. I would love and also welcome feedback and thoughts on the stories I find and decide to talk about. Generating a conversation about sports is not what I enjoy but what I love to do.

This blog does not have a definite timetable with regards to posts but I will try and make it fairly frequent. Since sports stories are being generated 24 hours a day 7 days a week, there are plenty of things to talk about but not every story is worth a short rant.

If you have a topic that you want me to talk about please make sure to post a comment.

Have a good one!

No comments:

© On The Fence Sports